To get started:
- Visit the #start-here channel in the "Community DAO" section of UX's Discord;
- Assign yourself the "CD Contributor" role and "CD Other" role;
- Check the #cd-announcements and #other-rfc channels to get an idea of the type of contributions the committee will be looking for;
- Use this form to submit other contributions.
Contributors aren't limited to the outlined contributions. If you have a skillset that can be used to help educate, onboard, or improve the overall community experience feel free to put it to use and submit your miscellaneous contributions.
Check with the community on Discord to make sure there is demand for the contribution in question before spending time on it.
The following ideas are examples of contributions that may be considered valuable. Actual token allocations will be assigned at the sole discretion of the Community DAO Committee.
- Host and record community calls/Twitter Spaces to discuss all things UX with other key community contributors
- Host virtual workshops to educate and assist in onboarding processes
- Collaborate with other communities to co-host engaging events
- Represent UX at local crypto events
- Host IRL events to educate your local crypto community about UX
- Discord tipbot
- Liquidation alerts
- Whale monitoring bot
- Other helpful bots or dashboards
- High quality designs for UX's social media, documentation, or blogs
- Any other contributions that may be valuable for the UX community
Contributors should submit each miscellaneous contribution once completed.