All submissions will be judged at the sole discretion of the UX Community DAO Committee. Participants are by no means guaranteed to receive UX tokens for their contributions.
Contributors located in the USA are prohibited from earning rewards through the UX Community DAO. Contributors who are selected to receive UX tokens may be required to pass any and all KYC/AML checks requested by the UX Community DAO Committee.
By submitting your contribution to the UX Community DAO Committee, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to the following guidelines.
All contributors MUST:
- Reference the appropriate contributor section (Educators, Community Support, Translators, Other) and follow the outlined requirements before submitting a contribution.
- Always treat others how they would like to be treated.
- Submit one form per contribution, with the exception of Community Support Leaders who should submit one form per channel managed per period.
- Submit completed contributions in a way that can easily be shared or presented without additional work.
All contributors MUST NOT:
- Submit pre-existing content.
- Plagiarize any form of content.
- Spam any official or unofficial UX community channels, or send unsolicited messages to the UX core team and/or community members.
- Provide any financial advice or speculate on the value of the UX token.
- Submit incomplete content that is not published or ready to be published.
Failure to comply may result in the contributor being blacklisted from future Community DAO rewards.
All participants must be members of the UX Discord in order to submit contributions. Please make sure you are connected to the correct Discord account when completing the form.